Currently my husband and I were going through a long process with probate. We had been trying to get a loan to buy our house, but were having issues with other lenders. We were recommended to Bentley Mortgage by our lawyer.
The first day we went in, Bill was there to greet us and assure us things would be ok. He sat down and explained things to us that no one else took the time to do. He made sure that we understood everything one step at a time. He answered every question we had and made us feel confident in our decision.
Bill really helped us get through a difficult time and had our loan processed and approved in a timely manor.
We are thrilled to have had such an awesome broker to help us. We will definitely be going back to him if we ever finance or sell. Thank you Bill.
In our three dealing with the professional staff at Bentley Mortgage, we have found that all our needs and requests were fulfilled promptly and completely. Bentley people care about their clients and we trust the Bentley crew to get the job done. That’s why they merit our trust and we keep coming back when we need their services.
-Jack and Pat, El Dorado Hills
- Tina & I first met Steve soon after ariving in Folsom in the fall of 1994. Upon working with Steve, me as the City’s Planning Director and he as an elected official, it soon became very apparent to me that Steve is an honorable man and one who has a very good work ethic. Recognizing these traits, I asked Steve to process our loan for a new home and was very happy with his excellent customer service. Throughout the years, Steve and I have maintained our relationship (although I do not work for the City any longer) and we have used Steve and the folks at Bentley Mortgage to process two or three re-finances. I could not be happier about their professionalism and appreciate their follow up. It It makes a difference to know someone that you trust and who knows their field inside and out!
-David & Tina Storer
- We were very pleased with the service we received from Bentley Mortgage. We wanted to refinance our mortgage loan with Bank of America and got nowhere with them. They didn’t want to help us at all. Called Sue at Bentley Mortgage and our loan went through quickly without any problems. Thanks Bentley Mortgage and I would recommend them to everyone.
- With a new baby on the way my husband and I were looking to save a little money. The housing rates were so low we decided to refinance. Working with Susan at Bentley Mortgage was so great and easy- the house seemed to refinance itself! Susan went over our options with us and helped us pick the best route. She explained the process, answered all of our questions, and set up a timeline to make sure we stayed on schedule. She updated us with the progress at each step. She was also so accommodating- I missed our last appointment because I went into labor early and she arranged for the final papers to be signed at the hospital to assure maximum savings for us. She ended up saving us a few hundred dollars a month! Thank you so much Susan and the Bentley group she works with! Little Calvin will make sure that extra money is well spent.
- Bentley Mortgage has been my first choice in mortgage services for more than 20 years. This experienced and efficient team provides a variety of mortgage products with competitive rates and prompt customer service. I can always count on Steve and Bill Miklos and Sue Meyers.
- Trish and I want to thank the whole Bentley Team for your help with our recent refinance.
We have always appreciated your exceptional expertise and enjoyed your customer care over the past 20+ years working with you. We are even more grateful for your help with this refinance given many scenarios and critical decisions to dial in. The peace of mind knowing that we can rely on your knowledge and advice continues to be priceless. Indeed, we always feel happily spoiled with your helpfulness and how smoothly all our projects have worked.
Working with the Bentley Team has been an "above and beyond" experience every time.
Bentley Mortgage handled our refinance this summer and they were extremely professional and courteous. They made the process painless, they knew where we were within the refinance process and kept us fully informed every step of the way. We are very happy to give them our highest recommendation.
-Harold and Sandra Bixler
Thank You Bill! You made the process really easy for me. I'm glad I made the decision to go with you guys. I'm also super stoked on my rate and the fact I got $1500 left over. Your the greatest Bill! I'll be sending my friends your way.
Bentley Mortgage & Real Estate Services
305 Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630